So, news is out that Dawn Gibbons, still married to Nevada governor Jim Gibbons despite his best efforts to end the horror, will be hosting a radio talk show and that her first guess will be Gibbers’ nemesis Harry Reid. (INP)
You’ll be able to listen to the show tomorrow morning at 7am on KBZZ/1270 AM.
Still, there are a few things I’d really like to hear Dawn talk about, that we probably won’t be hearing, like:
- What’s her version of Jimbo’s story about 15 sexless years? Did he think, perhaps, that wives of friends don’t “count”? Or did he simply confuse sex with attending LDS services?
- Who really paid for the tickets on the Trepp boat? It was Dina Titus, wasn’t it?
- Did Dawn ever see her husband breathlessly dragging a giant bag of poker chips during the cruise? Or maybe see him stuffing them under the twin beds?
- And who really talked Gibbons into wearing that napkin hat? Come on–it really was Bob Uithoven, wasn’t it?
- Who paid for the tickets on the Ozmen Turkey tour? It was Harry Reid, wasn’t it?