Gibbons’ Country: Sordid Daytime Soap Edition
- It’s the battle of the Rich Tahoe Gibbons’ cronies! Who’s lying? The alleged teeny-bopper fancier or the failed political bossman? (RJ)
- Pity the poor Review Journal, it doesn’t know which one to discredit, tho it seems to be going after Mason. (RJ)
- Pity the poor Gib-spokester who claims the GIbbers’ administration would not support a crappy appointee despite many precedents for the opposite, like Larry Martines and Phil Galeoto.
- The RJ abandons it’s support for open government and won’t sue to look at the Gibbons’ divorce papers because, well, mumble, mumble, mumble…news is news…and have I reached my word count yet so I can go back to my nap? … (RJ)
- Wasn’t me! I wouldn’t spend $500 on votebeersout.com. Not when votebeersout.org is available cheap, as is beerisaputz.com. Loyal readers know who Beers’ friend is, too. And everybody raise your hand if you thought Beers was really going to “play nice” this campaign.
- Cretins note that divorce could hurt cretin, AP notes, especially if you throw in the mismanagement of the budget crisis, the mismanagement of the health care crisis, and the mismanagement of the mismanagement.
- Looks like Dawn’s old boss got a shiny new government contract. He might have a position for her. I wonder if we’ll be hearing anything about Dean Heller going on a nice trip to Turkey in a couple of years?